Well Woman Podcast with Jema Lee
Jema and I had such a fun time making this episode for you!
This means together we can inspire, connect and educate even more women.
Today’s episode is all about ancient wisdom for the modern women. We explore the beautiful art and science of Traditional Chinese Medicine, how it supports, connects and can assist in rebalancing our endocrine system, overall health and how it can be transformative for women’s well being. We dive into the elements, organs, chat on herbs, and acupuncture, emotions and learning to say yes to yourself, without the guilt!
In this episode we chat about:
- Getting to know your menstrual cycle with Chinese Medicine
- What is Acupuncture? (Should I really be scared of needles)
- How acupuncture can support your overall menstrual cycle and PMS
- Simple daily TCM habits that support your menstrual cycle health
- The rhythm and flows your balancing your energy throughout your cycle
- Importance of tracking your cycle and what it can teach you
- Learning to say NO, and yes to yourself
- How our mental and emotional health can be linked to organs within your body
Have a bestie, sister, friend, mum or aunt who you know may be frustrated and confused with their health?
Are they ready to discover new aspects of themselves too? Take a photo or a screen shot and share this podcast episode via social media, email it, text it or anyway you need to get it to their ears and eyes.
Doing so takes us that one step closer to collectively living in flow, harmony and balance with our bodies.
If you loved this one you might want to pop over here and listen to a whole bunch of other conversations with incredible women over the years.
Till next time