The practice of Gua Sha in Chinese Medicine is thousands of years old.
The gentle version of this ‘scrapping’ treatment has a profound healing and calming effect on the face and body. It even stimulates an anti-inflammatory effect on the body in cases of pain relief. (yuan, Jetal.2017)
Facial Gua Sha with Jade
- Increases blood circulation
- Disperses Qi stagnation & tension in muscles
- Improves flow of Qi through the meridians of the face
- Supports Lymphatic drainage
- Through subtle micro trauma stimulates collagen production.
- Tonifies facial muscles